chat.sr.ht etiquette guide

<CG2HTCZEI401.QH1P9KPRGVX@beast.ols.wtf>
Hello,

There are a number of IRC etiquette guides out there for new users of
the service, which are often very important to manage their
expectations.

A few such guides are:

* https://github.com/fizerkhan/irc-etiquette
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IRC/Guidelines
* https://tilde.chat/wiki/etiquette

What do folks think about a specific sr.ht etiquette guide given
chat.sr.ht has now been released to everyone?

Given the green light, I would happily volunteer to have a first
attempt at such a document

~ols

--
https://ols.wtf | oliver@leaversmith.com
<20211201045505.ao2jjdojydlgf5ib@james-red>

On 21/11/29 06:59PM, Oliver Leaver-Smith wrote:
> Hello,
>
> There are a number of IRC etiquette guides out there for new users of
> the service, which are often very important to manage their
> expectations.
>
> A few such guides are:
>
> * https://github.com/fizerkhan/irc-etiquette
> * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/IRC/Guidelines
> * https://tilde.chat/wiki/etiquette
>
> What do folks think about a specific sr.ht etiquette guide given
> chat.sr.ht has now been released to everyone?
>
> Given the green light, I would happily volunteer to have a first
> attempt at such a document
>
> ~ols
>
> --
> https://ols.wtf | oliver@leaversmith.com