UI label for SourceHut trackers

<COEDE3PAAQX7.ZW07AZR7I5W6@ws>

I'm a bit inspired by the recent blog post regarding helping with
SourceHut's design. I started digging around the projects' trackers, and
there are some existing tickets for the site's UI. I'd like to start on
these items to get my feet wet and before pushing my own thoughts on the
site's design.

Right now, the existing UI tickets are spread among the different
trackers. To help organize them would you be open to adding a "UI" label
to each tracker?

If so, I'll get the list of ticket numbers to tag as UI.

Thanks,
Sean
<COEIXKS6GCRB.2LQ6OX3M3WR72@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<COEDE3PAAQX7.ZW07AZR7I5W6@ws> (view parent)
Sure -- send over the list and I'll see what I can do.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)