Re: Branch-specific build manifests?

<MZcljUY--3-2@tuta.io>
> You could just parse the git rev of the repo you're running your script in.

I get that much, just unsure how to tell the website to skip the build after parsing.

Re: Branch-specific build manifests?

<CB220LRC8QYJ.2S6X7ZJE6HHLU@monch>
In-Reply-To
<MZcljUY--3-2@tuta.io> (view parent)
On Sat May 1, 2021 at 12:33 PM EDT, Pyxel wrote:
> I get that much, just unsure how to tell the website to skip the build
> after parsing.

Run `complete-build`.

Re: Branch-specific build manifests?

<DE942B23-C610-49B0-8E55-BD8B1C84690A@gpanders.com>
In-Reply-To
<CB220LRC8QYJ.2S6X7ZJE6HHLU@monch> (view parent)
> On May 1, 2021, at 10:37 AM, Eyal Sawady <ecs@d2evs.net> wrote:
>
> On Sat May 1, 2021 at 12:33 PM EDT, Pyxel wrote:
>> I get that much, just unsure how to tell the website to skip the build
>> after parsing.
>
> Run `complete-build`.

Is this documented somewhere? Also, is this any different than just `exit 0`?

Re: Branch-specific build manifests?

<CB24I4CZKC00.95O1GPO3E9SI@monch>
In-Reply-To
<DE942B23-C610-49B0-8E55-BD8B1C84690A@gpanders.com> (view parent)
On Sat May 1, 2021 at 2:21 PM EDT, Gregory Anders wrote:
> Is this documented somewhere?

No, it isn't.

> Also, is this any different than just `exit 0`?

Yeah, it skips the rest of the tasks in the build.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)