Re: [lists.sr.ht] cannot delete mailing list.

<N7PO9rG--3-2@miraiverse.me>
 I think I've found a root cause.

I need to unsubscribe from my list first before process the delete action.

If this is the intended requirement, I think it should throw an appropriate error on deleting, not a success message.

Re: [lists.sr.ht] cannot delete mailing list.

<CLKFW394BE6Y.1IXHITDFQLF87@nitro>
In-Reply-To
<N7PO9rG--3-2@miraiverse.me> (view parent)
A fix for this problem has been rolled out. You may want to delete your
list again, since it seems like it hasn't been deleted. Unsubscribing
only removes the list from the main view. It should still be visible in
your profile.

Let us know if you continue to have problems.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)