Italian Translation of sr.ht Guides and Docs

<XIzb7HPPSl6RkXoORfHbFx2Sk5TadSjuLlEazKoPZfnsyxHkReI8I7xINX4uN81IUGUMJ3EQVSEsnwop-Mvg8mUm3kveQhDrRc0lJw6zf6o=@andreafeletto.com>

I am available to translate the documentation in
Italian when multi-language support will be added.

By documentation I mean User Manuals and
Tutorials.

P.S. I'm a italian robotics engineering student
and I've been into FOSS for a while now.
I'm not an experienced developer by any means
by I sure have enough knowledge of git and
other tools to make a comprehensive translation.

Thanks for the great platform you are building.

Andrea Feletto
<20200902143304.GA242167@porcellis>
In-Reply-To
<XIzb7HPPSl6RkXoORfHbFx2Sk5TadSjuLlEazKoPZfnsyxHkReI8I7xINX4uN81IUGUMJ3EQVSEsnwop-Mvg8mUm3kveQhDrRc0lJw6zf6o=@andreafeletto.com> (view parent)
On Wed, Sep 02, 2020 at 09:13:07AM +0000, Andrea Feletto wrote:
> I am available to translate the documentation in
> Italian when multi-language support will be added.

I'm also available to translate into PT-BR.

If is on the Drew's roadmap, we can join forces to send some patches to
add multi-language support, and then translate into our languages.

What do you think Drew?

Thanks,
Pedro Lucas
<C5CYH0JA9IUM.N4YHYZUITD90@homura>
In-Reply-To
<20200902143304.GA242167@porcellis> (view parent)
i18n is on my roadmap, yes, but it's not prioritized until after the
beta begins. It's going to be a lot of work.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)