Feature request: RSS for mailing lists

<eeb2290d-c577-4925-a91b-45e0ba88deed@disroot.org>
We have several RSS feeds, like the repo's commit feed, connected to our
development chatroom to coordinate activities and provide an easy way to
link activities all together.

The mailing lists are an exception. The emails go to our inboxes, but
they aren't all linked in to the chatroom, which can make it difficult to
place events in time, or provide context when writing feedback, and so
on.

RSS for the mailing lists would solve this for me.

The other option would be to hook some program to post updates to the
chatroom when it receives an email, but this sounds more annoying, and
the infrastructure for routing RSS data already exists.

Thanks for noting this!

Cadence
<CAXXPRWBI7FB.2RUSMNPIQZ467@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<eeb2290d-c577-4925-a91b-45e0ba88deed@disroot.org> (view parent)
Patches welcome for this one. I'm on board.
<e79df788-f3c1-4c4b-936d-107424987124@disroot.org>
In-Reply-To
<CAXXPRWBI7FB.2RUSMNPIQZ467@taiga> (view parent)
Sure. If I ever get the time I'll look at it. No promises.

Cadence
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)