~sirodoht/mataroa-community

2 2

Feature request: customisable favicon

<812ddd2a-c50e-4e01-b585-f344aff09319@www.fastmail.com>
I enjoy the minimal amount of customisation available on Mataroa
but would like to be able to upload a favicon for use by my blog.

Is this a feature that you'd accept a PR for? I'd be happy to work
on it at some point if it is.

Cheers,
Brenton
<ca123d00-7925-4a7c-a151-c570fd56bd90@www.fastmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<812ddd2a-c50e-4e01-b585-f344aff09319@www.fastmail.com> (view parent)
Hi Brenton,

Thanks for offering to help with that! However, I don't thing we
want to implement custom favicons. Just to illustrate the reason
futher, it's only that I have spent lots of hours deciding what the
favicon should be on my blog. I don't think it was worth it.

Maybe a new compeling reason is discovered in the future, and
we want to rethink this decision; I'm not going to commit. But
for the time being, not having the option to change it seems
better :)

Theodore
<17d6b62c-ac93-462a-bc97-6aba19746252@www.fastmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<ca123d00-7925-4a7c-a151-c570fd56bd90@www.fastmail.com> (view parent)
Thanks for the reply. Understood!

My motivation is similar to yours (but in reverse). Having spent some time
choosing a colour scheme in the past Iā€™d love to migrate it over.

If you change your mind re: customisation post here on the list and I'll
be happy to help out. Subscribed and looking forward to what happens next
with Mataroa.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)