~skeeto/public-inbox

Thanks for aio anyone doing unidirectional data flow?

Derek Davies
<87pmvz17ev.fsf@ddavies.net>
Just want to thank you very, very much for aio!!

I'm a low vision programmer and you have provided the foundation for
modern UI programming in emacs.  I am using aio with the widget library
and I am extreamly excited.  Not just for low vision users but generally
for emacs as a client framework.  For low vision users this is a game
changer, but I won't bore you.

Again -- Thanks very much!!

The next part is a flux like distributor facilitating unidirectional
data flow in emacs front ends.  Do you know of any such effort(s)?

Another thank you and may this find you well!!

Derek Davies
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)