~skeeto/public-inbox

inquiring about internship

अमोल कातकाडे
<BY5PR15MB35560BCA702380FCCFED8900E29E0@BY5PR15MB3556.namprd15.prod.outlook.com>
Hey,

I read your blog and found what I just needed!

let me give my brief intro here - I am a third-year college student with computer engineering as a major, from Pune, MH, India.

I am enthusiastic about the C language and I want to learn about operating systems and game development. but these task requires a very thorough level of understanding of the C (as you already know). But in my case, my knowledge of C lies between somewhere between basic to medium level. I want to learn more about C so I can comfortably code in C. Problem with advancing my knowledge in C lang and game dev is no one is around me doing it as everyone is "upgrading" themselves in JS and Python and ML, DL and web dev, and seeing C as an absolute technology (but not in my case). That's why I couldn't find anyone who can mentor and evolute me and I think your blog has everything I needed.

As you mentioned in your blog you take interns, so I think you could mentor me. Trained by such esteemed developer like would be the greatest opportunity for me. So please let me know if you are interested.

Regards,

Amol Katkade
Export thread (mbox)