~soywod/pimalaya

2 2

Was Libera.Chat portalled or plumbed?

<176fefd00e489eca.d76d113760e08779.8e1cf8445e5aa2d4@lavash>
https://github.com/matrix-org/matrix-appservice-irc/wiki/Permissioning-in-Portal-vs-Plumbed-rooms

The IRC room is now almost empty. I think the link to Matrix is missing.
What can we do about it?

--
toastal ไข่ดาว | https://toast.al
PGP: 7944 74B7 D236 DAB9 C9EF  E7F9 5CCE 6F14 66D4 7C9E
> The IRC room is now almost empty. I think the link to Matrix is missing.
> What can we do about it?

If I do not mistake, the chat bot was successfuly removed because it was
continuously kicking people from inactivity :/
<958432ff-9fec-4976-bab8-d1b6f46e02b9@aasrud.com>
In-Reply-To
<871qhhva34.fsf@posteo.net> (view parent)
Is joining Matrix a no-go for you, toastal?

I know Element has updated their IRC bridge now, so the issues might be
fixed, but I'm a bit afraid to risk getting into the same situation of
kicking a lot of users unfairly out of the channel.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)