~sumner/csci564-s21

[CSCI 564] Project 3 autograder + office hours tonight

Jonathan Sumner Evans <jonathanevans@mines.edu>
<20210512220021.fsbxuhzxdfe7tjcg@mustafar>
Hello everyone,

The Project 3 autograder is up on Canvas. If you have submitted already,
you can go and view your current score. As mentioned in the last email,
Project 3 due date has been extended until Friday (with no late
submissions allowed).

Also, I will be holding office hours tonight from 6-7.

Jonathan Sumner Evans           Instructor: CSCI 564
https://sumnerevans.com         CS@Mines Alumnus
+1 (720) 459-1501               M.S. Computer Science
GPG: B50022FD                   Software Engineer @ The Trade Desk

This is not algorithmically interesting; computers are fast.
    -- joshuawise (Advent of Code 2020: day 15)
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)