~sumner/csci564-s21

1

[CSCI 564] Final Exam + trace4 on Project 3 + Rowhammer summaries

Jonathan Sumner Evans <jonathanevans@mines.edu>
<20210513055158.4g77eyapsza2fg2d@mustafar>
Hello everyone,

Just a couple announcements for you.

FINAL EXAM

Final Exam grades have been posted on Canvas. I will *not* be publishing
the exams on Gradescope. If you have questions about your grade, or
would like to go over the problems, please email me to set up a time to
go through it.

Also, please remember that sharing the exam PDF with anyone is
considered academic misconduct.

Here are the statistics for the final:

  Maximum:    199.00  (99.50%)
  Minimum:     46.00  (23.00%)
  Mean:       140.90  (70.45%)
  Median:     141.75  (70.88%)
  Std. Dev:    30.83  (15.41%)

PROJECT 3

As announced earlier, Adam added more inputs/expected outputs to Project
3 and updated the Gradescope autograder.

To assist with debugging, I have added trace4 and some of the
corresponding outputs to the starter code git repo as well.

ROWHAMMER PAPER SUMMARY

I have graded the rowhammer paper summaries and posted the grades to
Canvas.

--
Jonathan Sumner Evans           Instructor: CSCI 564
https://sumnerevans.com         CS@Mines Alumnus

AI is basically "Problems for which to use Lisp, the class".
    -- Jordan Newport
Jonathan Sumner Evans <jonathanevans@mines.edu>
<20210513060645.ik3ljtjdy5aqew6j@mustafar>
In-Reply-To
<20210513055158.4g77eyapsza2fg2d@mustafar> (view parent)
On Wed, May 12, 2021 at 11:51:58PM -0600, Jonathan Sumner Evans wrote:
> Here are the statistics for the final:
>
>   Maximum:    199.00  (99.50%)
>   Minimum:     46.00  (23.00%)
>   Mean:       140.90  (70.45%)
>   Median:     141.75  (70.88%)
>   Std. Dev:    30.83  (15.41%)

I forgot to include the letter-grade breakdown in the last email, so
here it is:

  A | (7)  *******
  B | (7)  *******
  C | (15) ***************
  D | (17) *****************

--
Jonathan Sumner Evans           Instructor: CSCI 564
https://sumnerevans.com         CS@Mines Alumnus
+1 (720) 459-1501               M.S. Computer Science
GPG: B50022FD                   Software Engineer @ The Trade Desk

I ask Jack, "What is a monad transformer?" and he's like "First, imagine
the entire world is a data type."
    -- Joseph McKinsey (on talking to Jack Garner about Haskell)
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)