~sumner/csci564-s21

[CSCI 564] Final grades and thank you!

Jonathan Sumner Evans <jonathanevans@mines.edu>
<20210515225142.dmuv57x5htfgomip@coruscant>
Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to thank you for a great semester. I have
enjoyed being able to teach this class, and I hope that you have gained
valuable knowledge from the class.

To all of you who are graduating, congratulations! I wish you the very
best in your future endevours.

To those who are not graduating this semester, good luck as you finish
your education! I hope to see you in person next fall.

If you ever need anything from me, or just want to chat, please feel
free to send me an email at my personal email (me@sumnerevans.com), ping
me on Matrix [1], or connect with me on LinkedIn [2].

I have posted final total sum of your points on Canvas as well as the
letter grade that you will recieve in the course. I have also entered
the letter grades into Banner so you should see them there once final
grades are released next week.

Thanks again everyone for a great semester!

Sumner

[1]: @sumner:sumnerevans.com: https://matrix.to/#/@sumner:sumnerevans.com
[2]: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumnerevans/

--
Jonathan Sumner Evans           Instructor: CSCI 564
https://sumnerevans.com         CS@Mines Alumnus

Let's pair program so that we can double the stupidity.
    -- Sam Sartor (00:45 at MHacks 2018)
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)