~technomancy/fennel

1

2020 Advent of Code unofficially official Fennel leaderboard!

<C7CHY8H4WIRB.1J33W7IZRIRDW@praetor>
Hi all,

With a stamp of approval from technomancy, I'd like to invite you all to
join my private Advent of Code leaderboard!

For those not in the know, Advent of Code (https://adventofcode.com/2020)
is a fun yearly programming challenge site with 2 new puzzles every day
from December 1st through the 25th.

You can still join and do puzzles non-competetively, but if you'd like to
go head-to-head with others in the Fennel community and compete for top
spots, you can log in to AoC and navigate to:
https://adventofcode.com/2020/leaderboard/private
and join the leaderboard with code 52695-d9a3697b.

Wishing you all restful & safe holidays!

Happy hacking,
-Thomas Berryhill (oats)
<6ef7ccf5-4213-133a-5ee7-a283ec7d2215@tilde.team>
In-Reply-To
<C7CHY8H4WIRB.1J33W7IZRIRDW@praetor> (view parent)
Huzzah! Joined!

chrisman = dozens

AoC is always super fun, and I always learn a lot doing it.

Definitely going to write some fennel, and maybe one other language to
learn it.

On 11/25/20 9:48 AM, Thomas Berryhill wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> With a stamp of approval from technomancy, I'd like to invite you all to
> join my private Advent of Code leaderboard!
>
> For those not in the know, Advent of Code (https://adventofcode.com/2020)
> is a fun yearly programming challenge site with 2 new puzzles every day
> from December 1st through the 25th.
>
> You can still join and do puzzles non-competetively, but if you'd like to
> go head-to-head with others in the Fennel community and compete for top
> spots, you can log in to AoC and navigate to:
> https://adventofcode.com/2020/leaderboard/private
> and join the leaderboard with code 52695-d9a3697b.
>
> Wishing you all restful & safe holidays!
>
> Happy hacking,
> -Thomas Berryhill (oats)
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)