~technomancy/fennel

1

lsp-server

Ag Ibragimov
<m1bls2xd8v.fsf@gmail.com>
Has anyone thought about it? How difficult would it be to write one? This would make it so nicer to work with the language.
<87o8w1tsc2.fsf@hagelb.org>
In-Reply-To
<m1bls2xd8v.fsf@gmail.com> (view parent)
Ag Ibragimov <agzam.ibragimov@gmail.com> writes:

> Has anyone thought about it? How difficult would it be to write one?
> This would make it so nicer to work with the language.

I think most lispers are looking for tooling that's a bit more
lisp-friendly and includes repl integration, so no one's bothered with
LSP yet.

However, Lua's LSP server would at least give you autocompletion and
jumping to definition, probably without needing any modification:

    https://github.com/Alloyed/lua-lsp

You could probably extend it with fnlfmt to do formatting as well.

    https://git.sr.ht/~technomancy/fnlfmt

-Phil
Export thread (mbox)