~theo/clws-devel

1

Re: master b5393c6 2/3: Silence undefined function warnings in eieio-tests.el

<jwv4k738czw.fsf-monnier+emacs@gnu.org>
> +;; Silence byte-compiler.
> +(defun eitest-subordinate--eieio-childp ())
> +(defun class-alloc-initarg--eieio-childp ())

Hmm... I don't understand this code.
If `declare-function` can't be used, we should have a comment
explaining why.

        Stefan

Re: master b5393c6 2/3: Silence undefined function warnings in eieio-tests.el

Stefan Kangas <stefan@marxist.se>
<CADwFkmnPL2TYGgBZK29hYrh2kDZHO=ucoQnOtaGi7v0n=eNNJw@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<jwv4k738czw.fsf-monnier+emacs@gnu.org> (view parent)

>> +;; Silence byte-compiler.
>> +(defun eitest-subordinate--eieio-childp ())
>> +(defun class-alloc-initarg--eieio-childp ())
>
> Hmm... I don't understand this code.
> If `declare-function` can't be used, we should have a comment
> explaining why.

Duh, I somehow forgot that I can use that also for Lisp functions.

Now fixed, thanks.

BTW, there are only four remaining warnings in the test suite if someone who
knows eieio feels like taking a look.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)