From: Elias Naur <mail@eliasnaur.com>
Sent: July 20, 2020 6:38:17 AM EDT
To: ~eliasnaur/gio@lists.sr.ht
Subject: July Community Call Thu 23. 15.30 UTC

The next Gio Community call is scheduled for

        Thursday, July 23rd 2020 15.30 UTC

Chris Waldon will present his material design components,
sprig, and the Arbor chat system. Viktor Ogeman will present
his work on improving and speeding up Gio vector rendering.

The Google Meet link is

       https://meet.google.com/kgh-dchp-vig

Please note that the call will be recorded and published
on YouTube.
Export thread (mbox)