getting-started.md | 13 +++++++------
1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)
diff --git a/getting-started.md b/getting-started.md
index 7f030b4..6c83c23 100644
--- a/getting-started.md+++ b/getting-started.md
@@ -26,22 +26,23 @@ To the right of the selected message, there is a `Reply` button. Clicking that r
At the top of the message view, there are four buttons. From left to right:
- Hamburger menu
- - Switch between the settings, the conversation view, and other pages+ - Switch between the settings, the conversation view, and other page.- Plus Button
- - Compose a **Conversation root** message+ - Compose a **Conversation root** message.- Filter Button
- - Only display messages that are direct parents or children of the selected message+ - Only display messages that are direct parents or children of the selected message.- Kebab menu
- Overflow menu containing additional options. At the moment, those include jumping to the top and bottom of the conversation view.
## Keyboard short cuts
On desktop, the following short cuts are available:
-- `f` and `Space` to toggle the filter-- `c` to create a new conversation root-- `Enter` replies to the selected message+- `c` to create a new conversation root.+- `d` to ignore all descendants of the selected message.+- `f` and `Space` to toggle the filter.- `j`/`k` are Vi key bindings for scrolling: `j` is down and `k` is up. Arrow keys work as well.
- `g`/`G` are Vi key bindings for jumping: `g` jumps to the top of the grove and `G` jumps to the bottom. `Home` and `End` work as well.
+- `Enter` to reply to the selected message.# Updating Sprig