~zethra/stargazer

stargazer 0.5.0 release

<231dc837-15d3-b630-cac4-af84a4fd1e0d@benaaron.dev>
Hello everyone,

Throughout the past many months I've been working on stargazer as I've
had time to do so. I've made some improvements and fixed some issues
(details below). I figured, now's a good time to cut a new release.
There are still a few features I'd like to add, but given my schedule,
it my be many months until I can get them finished. So I've decided to
release what I have done as to not keep these improvements back for what
might end up been a whole year.

As always, if you have any issues, please let me know.

Cheers,
Ben

Added

- Log date+time of connections
- Routes can now specify a `lang` for gem text files and a `charset`
- You can now disable cert generation and regeneration
- Set route specific certs
- Officially supported docker image

Changed

- Increase MSVR to 1.46
- Change default MIME type to application/octet-stream
- The `SCRIPT_NAME` and `PATH_INFO` GCI vars now always have a leading slash
- SCGI servers using Unix Domain Sockets don't have to be running when
stargazer starts
- Directory listings are now sorted
- Log messages now have timestamps
- Update dependencies

Fixes

- Compiles on FreeBSD
- IPv4 and IPv6 listeners no longer conflict
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)